The message of giving is most prevalent at Thanksgiving. It’s not only a time of giving thanks, but a time of of giving to someone in need. That’s the spirit of National Tie One On DayTM, the day before Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
(Always the Day Before Thanksgiving)
FabShop’s Event Planning Guide, Tie One On is everything you need to craft your own single‑event for Tie One On Day, or a year-long celebration of apron sewing!
The download includes the following for a one time investment of only $39.95.
- Ideas and suggestions for hosting a National Tie One On apron-making day in your shop.
- Free pattern for a darling apron to share with your customers for your event or classes.
- Kitting directions for the “Tie One On Apron” pattern-two different options.
- Apron graphics for promoting the apron-making day and other apron events you plan for your shop.
- A page of inspirational notes you can pre-print for participants to select and tuck into the apron pocket.
- A press release to help you garner local media coverage before, during, and after the event.
- A letter to send to local bakeries and other businesses to encourage partnering participation.
- A list of apron resources-books and patterns.
- Favorite bread recipes to include in apron kits or to give to print on recipe cards as a gift to participants.
Tie One On Day is a trademarked annual event created in 2006 by apron enthusiast EllynAnne Geisel.
Act fast, it’s only available at this price for a limited time!
Order today, you’ll be glad you did!