Take charge of directing the financial destiny of your shop.
Understanding how to gather, organize, and then evaluate what your shop’s financial “numbers” mean is an essential business skill that you can develop – and you don’t have to be an accountant to do so. In this essential workbook, you will learn how financial statements are created and how you can use them to compare your shop’s financial progress from year to year, using key business ratios and benchmarks – the industry average for businesses like yours.
You will learn:
- The three essential financial statements that provide the information you need to operate your shop with a firm financial understanding and a basis for comparison and control;
- How to calculate the key financial ratios (formulas) for understanding and analyzing your shop’s financial performance;
- Industry benchmarks by volume segment so you can compare your numbers to the segment most like your shop;
- Information to help you interpret your ratio comparisons so you can adjust your business strategies to achieve your goals;
- Templates for financial statements and ratio comparisons.