Here’s our new sweetly inspired, year-long class or club program designed to attract quilters of all tastes and skill levels, in-store and online.The program is complete on a CD—you can use it over and over as a planning guide and to print the marketing and class materials you need as you need them.
Each month, celebrate the featured sweet treat with a colorful scrappy quilt and coordinating dessert.
What’s Up? Cupcakes!!
Here’s what you’ll find on the CD:
- Program introduction and planning how-tos
- Marketing support graphics to make it easy to promote with program-coordinated in-store signs, postcards, and advertising
- Printing masters for the 12 scrappy quilts with companion recipes
- Ideas and projects for two more events – one to introduce year-long program (What’s Up? Cucakes!!) and an extra one at the end (The Baker’s Dozen!) to encourage even more in-store fun and add-on sales
- A sample press release that you can tailor to your program
Look for a SNEAK PEEK in the Members Only section of our website.
FabShop club programs are designed by shopowners for shopowners. Each program is a one-time investment with FREE-to-reproduce patterns and projects, marketing tools, and promotional ideas.
NOTE: These programs are not to be used as free patterns, free downloads, or giveaways.