Here’s how it works:
- Participants choose contrasting colors that represent their school’s campus colors, their favorite sports team colors, or simply two colors of their liking.
- They choose from 14 different centers and 8 different borders—for a total of 112 different combinations!
- The quilt uses simple piecing techniques, includes interesting angles, and is fast to assemble!
- Jackie’s Teaching Tips.
- Quilt top coloring sheets.
- Clearly illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- In-store marketing materials and digital graphics.
- Printable masters: print what you need, when you need them.
This program is ideal for creating gift quilts for students heading off to college or older family members moving into senior living centers, or for any sports fan who wants to show their team spirit.
FabShop Club Programs are designed by shopowners for shopowners. Each program is a one-time investment with FREE-to-reproduce patterns and projects, marketing tools, and promotional ideas.
NOTE: These programs are not to be used as free patterns, free downloads, or giveaways.