For shopowners and their customers who love 1930s prints.
The quilts and projects are designed-to-be started in class, but finished by the student at home.
Each project is accompanied by a story, inspired by the serialized patterns and their stories that were printed in the local newspaper during the 1930s. The Wash Tub Club stories are based on the doings of the fictitious Wash Tub Club that meets monthly in the home of Ethel May.
Full-color instructions with each month’s project:
- Ditty Bag
- Iron Tote
- Sewing Machine Cover
- Shopping Bag
- Cleaning Apron & Sachet
- Table Runner
- Casserole Tote
- Doll Quilt
- Book Cover
Wash Tub Club II includes:
- 12 full size quilt patterns with colored illustrations
- Fabric resource guide
- Suggested add-on sales
- Promotional tools you can “drop” your shop information into
- History of 1930’s fabrics and quilting
- Monthly story about the meeting of the fictitious Ethel May Quilt Club
- Bonus quilt and additional sampler quilt ideas
- Optional setting ideas
The program is free standing, but can be tied back to the projects from Wash Tub Club I for a double play. A small investment will yield a big return. Order your CD today.