FABSHOP NEWS MAGAZINE
FabShop News is an invaluable resource for quilt and fabric shop owners–a veritable treasure-trove of industry knowledge.
Published by The Fabric Shop Network trade association, the magazine is filled with articles from experts in the fabric industry. Our flagship magazine has been guiding and supporting member shops and subscribers for over twenty years. FabShop’s highly-regarded publication covers every corner of the industry, including:
- Inspiration Strikes and Profits Follow
- Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
- Going ‘Old School’ to Draw People Back to Events
- Take Care of Your Self While Taking Care of Business
- Influencer and Brand Ambassador Marketing: How Sewing Retailers Can Benefit
FabShop News Subscription Only
Print or Digital
6 bimonthly issues
US – Print: $60 | Canada – Print: $80 | Internationally – Print: $90 | Digital: $50
Click here to Subscribe today!
FabShop News Magazine comes Complimentary with FabShop Retailers’ Association Membership.
Click here to Become a Member today!
webcentsmagazine.com knows knows the challenges faced by creative retailers – we get it, because we’ve been in your shoes. Succeeding at online retailing, building and converting your social media presence and effectively managing technology are all critical to your online creative business.
If you own and run a creative business and sell your wares directly to the public, we’re here to help you navigate the changing landscape of the internet to broaden your reach and grow your business. You need content that’s tailored to your unique information needs – and we are on your team.
As a webcentsmagazine.com subscriber, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to articles and information you can apply to your own creative business.
- Insider experience: reports, videos, slide shows, and other multimedia features focused on helping you grow your creative retail business online.
- Weekly e-newsletters with the latest news, tips, ideas, and data – delivered directly to your in-box.
Laurie Harsh is the founding president of the The Fabric Shop Network, Inc., the trade association for quilt and fabric retailers. What she began in 1997 has grown and developed into an incomparable resource for independent shopowners. Laurie is the Publisher and Editorial Director of FabShop News and WebCents. With decades of experience in the fabric industry and the knowledge to prove it, Laurie is a well-respected teacher and leader. She can be reached via email at laurie.harsh @fabshopnet.com.