FABSHOP NEWS MAGAZINE
FabShop News is an invaluable resource for quilt and fabric shop owners–a veritable treasure-trove of industry knowledge.
Published by The Fabric Shop Network trade association, the magazine is filled with articles from experts in the fabric industry. Our flagship magazine has been guiding and supporting member shops and subscribers for over twenty years. FabShop’s highly-regarded publication covers every corner of the industry, including:
- Lisa Alfonzetti of Pins and Needles
- Hold On to Today’s ‘Entry Level’ Sewers
- Every Inch Counts: Make the Most of Bolt Ends
- Start Planning for Stuff My Stocking
- What You Need to Know to Make Them Great
6 bimonthly issues for $50 US, $70 Canada, and $80 Internationally.
webcentsmagazine.com knows that fabric and quilt retailers face a challenge in the world of online retailing, technology, and social media. We’re here to help you navigate the changing landscape of the internet to broaden your reach and grow your business.
- Unlimited access to great articles,information, and special offers
- Insider experience: reports, videos, slide shows, and other multimedia features
- Your source for monthly e-newsletters with links and photos delivered directly to your in-box
WebCents is a bi-monthly magazine devoted entirely to online retailing for creative professionals. Brought to life by the crew at FabShop News and The Fabric Shop Network, including columnists who are experts in their fields. We bring an energetic and knowledgeable perspective to online retail–covering marketing, design, social media and writing for the Web. WebCents‘ mission is to help online creative businesses succeed.
Laurie Harsh is the founding president of the The Fabric Shop Network, Inc., the trade association for quilt and fabric retailers. What she began in 1997 has grown and developed into an incomparable resource for independent shopowners. Laurie is the Publisher and Editorial Director of FabShop News and WebCents. With decades of experience in the fabric industry and the knowledge to prove it, Laurie is a well-respected teacher and leader. She can be reached via email at laurie.harsh @fabshopnet.com.