The FabShopHops’ have brought us the most customer referrals in the two years since we started participating! The online exposure is well worth the cost! The gift certificates we give that congratulate the winners are an excellent opportunity to welcome them to our shop and invite them to like us on Facebook and join our email list.
— Marsha Doyenne,
Join the FabShop Hop!
Attract thousands of shoppers with our online shop hop.
“Increase your websites’ traffic, exposure, and sales”
Whether you are a retailing storefront, e-tailer, or design studio, these Hops are right for you! Throughout each month-long Hop, consumers explore your site as they search for the hidden bunny and enter to win randomly drawn prizes. During this process the Hop provides the prime opportunity to garner eNewsletter sign-ups, show the consumers why they should be shopping with you, and boost your sales!
Participation is easy!
- You must be a member of the FabShop Retailers’ Trade Organization in order to participate.
- Your website should be fully functional at least 60 days before the Hop begins. You can add site features after this date as long as you ensure they are working before the Hop begins.
- Websites should be viewable in all major browsers.
- The FabShop Hops™ logo and prize registration codes must be placed on your website.
- Promote the event in your eNewsletter twice; once before and then during, plus use other social media networks to promote your involvement throughout the hop.
Huge Benefits for a Small Investment!
– AUGUST –
– SEPTEMBER –
– OCTOBER –
– NOVEMBER –
– DECEMBER –
– JANUARY –
– FEBRUARY –
– MARCH –
– APRIL –
– MAY –
- You must be a member of the FabShop Retailers’ Organization in order to participate. Membership is currently open to qualified independent retailers and design studios. For more information, click on Retailers’ Organization or Join Today!
- Your web site must be fully functional at least 60 days before the Hop begins. You can add site features after this date as long as you ensure they are working before the Hop begins.
- Web sites must be viewable in all major browsers.
- The FabShop Hop™ logo and prize registrations codes must be incorporated into your web pages.
Your Investment is Small; the Benefits Huge!
To include your qualified independent quilt shop or fashion-fabric store, online sewing-related business, or design studio in a Hop, you’ll pay a registration fee of $125. PLUS you’ll contribute 10-$10 virtual promotional gift certificates.
You can boost your business further by offering special sales and products to participants during the month of the Hop. Don’t forget to invite Hoppers to sign your guest book or subscribe to your e-newsletter so you can build your e-mail list.
Hop to it! Apply for Space Today!
(Limited space available in each Hop)