Creating content for your website overwhelming?
In this webinar, Lynn will cover the basics of creating content for your website. She’ll start by sharing why creating new content for your website is important. Next, she’ll dive into how to figure out what content would be best for YOUR website, including free tools available. Rounding out the session with tips for developing great content. You’ll leave this webinar with a personal action plan to create amazing content for your website.
- Creating content for your website overwhelming? This is the webinar for you!
- How to build a content calendar specifically for your website!
- You know you need to add content to your website, where to start?
- How to create content for your website for both SEO and eCommerce
- Walk away from this seminar confident to build your own content calendar
60-minute interactive Zoom Webinar
Replay: If you are unable to attend the LIVE Zoom Webinar, a replay will be available for those who have registered.
I am a creator. I grew up with our mother always stitching, sewing, knitting, crocheting — or finding projects to keep her hands and her girls busy. Our father was a wood worker and engineer — always tinkering with something. Their influence has led me to a life of stitching, making and building my life in both tangible and intangible ways.
I’ve been a digital marketer for over 16 years and started my own passion project CreateWhimsy.com, where we share the stories of makers to inspire everyday creativity.
Brought to you by The Fabric Shop Network!
…the trade organization for independent quilt and fabric shopowners and design studios
Our goal is to help qualified business owners grow, succeed, prosper, and enjoy business to the fullest. We strive to provide the most complete, comprehensive, and detailed source of business information available within the fabric retailing industry. Visit us at fabshopnet.com.
* Please note that the live session will be recorded. By attending the live webinar session, you are consenting to the recording and further distribution of the recording by FSN.