1-hour group Zoom meeting once a week for 6 consecutive weeks; starting, Wednesday, September 7, 2022 and ending October 12, 2022 at 8:00 am Pacific.
What we’ll cover:
Using Financial Statements As Management Tools
• Understanding the accounting process
• Analyzing your balance sheet and profit and loss statements
• Identifying problems and solutions with ratios
• Analyzing financial cause and effect
• Analyzing industry comparison
Profit & Cash Flow Planning
• Projecting monthly sales, expenses, and profits
• Forecasting cash needs with accuracy
• Managing cash flow with a cash budget
• Understanding the differences between profit and cash flow
1-hour group Zoom meeting once a week for 6 consecutive weeks; starting, Wednesday, Setpember 7, 2022 and ending October 12, 2022 at 8:00 am Pacific. Plus two pre-scheduled 30-minute one-on-one strategy sessions.
Brought to you by The Fabric Shop Network!
…the trade organization for independent quilt and fabric shopowners and design studios
Our goal is to help qualified business owners grow, succeed, prosper, and enjoy business to the fullest. We strive to provide the most complete, comprehensive, and detailed source of business information available within the fabric retailing industry. Visit us at fabshopnet.com.