Year-long apron club and individual classes
A program with everything you need to craft your own single-day-event for National Tie One On Day and/or a year-long celebration of apron sewing— the universal symbol of love, motherhood, and creativity.
- A year-long, in-store or online club
- Suggestions for hosting and promoting an apron-making class
- “Romancing the Apron” apron pattern with two different options. Includes kitting directions
- Promotional ideas, graphics, and marketing materials for promoting the apron-making day, other apron events, as well as related graphics for promoting apron clubs and classes all year.
- Marketing materials include: postcards, recipes, press releases, and apron pockets notes