1-hour group Zoom meeting once a week for 6 consecutive weeks; starting, Wednesday, September 9, 2020 and ending October 14, 2020 at 8:00 am Pacific. Plus two pre-scheduled 30-minute one-on-one strategy sessions with Laurie Harsh.
What we’ll cover:
Using Financial Statements As Management Tools
- Understanding the accounting process
- Analyzing your balance sheet and P&L
- Identifying problems and solutions with ratios
- Analyzing financial cause and effect
- Analyzing industry comparison
Profit & Cash Flow Planning
- Projecting monthly sales, expenses, and profits
- Forecasting cash needs with accuracy
- Managing cash flow with a cash budget
- Understanding the differences between profit and cash flow
Space is limited to the first 8 shopowners that enroll!